Mar 31, 2011

Free Professional-Looking Blogger Templates

Have you ever wondered about those blogs that look like they were designed professionally? I have.

I mean, for a personal blog like the Nanay Notebook, I felt a regular template such as the one I use now is fine, but for a business blog like Escrive.com, I needed something that looked much nicer.

Well, I've finally found a place to get all those nice free Blogger templates: http://btemplates.com/!

There were so many templates to choose from, and the best part: they're all free!

How to change your template?

1. Just download the template you want, unzip the ZIP file, find the XML file within.

2. Go to your Blogger Design tab, click Edit HTML, and before you do anything else, if you have a previous template, click on Download Full Template in case you ever change your mind and want to revert to it.

3. Now to upload your new template, click on Browse, find your new template's folder, then click the XML file within. The in the same Blogger page, click Upload.

4. Preview and, if you like what you see, click Save Template.

Now go get your own professional-looking blog site!