Aug 5, 2010

Truly Rich Mom

If you're a fan of Bo Sanchez, like I am, the "truly rich" phrase would ring a bell. It alludes to Mr. Sanchez's Truly Rich Club, a group of people who are learning how to be rich so that they will have something to share!

And this morning, through the comments section of my Get Rich Slowly post, I met a fellow mom who also has a blog that I believe the Nanay Notebook readers might also be interested in.

The name of her blog is Truly Rich Mom.
The author's name is Tina (I don't have her last name), and she advocates homeschooling, breastfeeding, and financial literacy for every Filipino family.

I can think of no better way to describe her blog than by this verse she put right below its title:

Do not worry and say, "What are we to eat?" or "What are we to drink?" or "What are we to wear?" All these things the pagans seek. Your heavenly Father knows you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides. (Matthew 6:31-33)

Her latest post that I landed upon when I saw her blog for the first time explained why breastfeeding is pro-family, pro-life, pro-poor, and pro-God. I highly recommend it as the insights are unique, as far as I've seen.

If you would like to read her blog and see what it has in store for you, you can click right here: Truly Rich Mom.

Happy reading!